There are two ways to bring your existing constituent data into NEON:
- Use the NEON Import Manager to import your data
- Import contact information, custom fields, donations, membership information, event registrations, and more
- We recommend our Data Consulting package if you are new to the NEON import process
- The Self-Import is supported separately from the rest of the system. Assistance is available for $150/hour. Please review the restrictions of the Self-Import below.
- Included with all NEON packages
Data Conversion by NEON Staff
- We need to see a sample of your database in order to give an accurate estimate. Please contact your sales representative if you would like to send over a data sample.
Limitations of Self-Import
There are some types of data that are not available for self-import by customers. These include (but are not limited to):
- Relationships – any links between accounts. This includes: Individual or Organizational Account relations, Households, Organization Primary Contact.
- Individual-specific or Organization-specific custom fields. You may still import General Account custom fields
- Event sessions, event registrant or attendee custom fields
- Product purchases
- Recurring donations
- Membership auto-renewals
- Secondary contacts
- Volunteer data
- Time-sheet data
- Group memberships
- Seasonal addresses
Any of this data may be imported, but would require a data conversion by the NEON staff.